Cleaned 35mm, half frame point and shoot camera in [Excellent+], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original bag, a neck strap and body a cap.
Scroll through the images for some impression.
They are shot with another Yashica Samurai X3.0 by milimeezy.
There are some signs of use.
Small scratches and marks.
Normal dust in the viewfinder.
Pretty clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, no scratches and normal dust inclusions in the lens.
The back up system battery was changed to a new one.
The unusual Yashica Samurai X3.0 was released by Kyocera in 1987. The Samurai completely discarded prior ideas about still-camera design, and instead creating a body more resembling the compact video cameras which were becoming popular at the time.
The Samurai is a true SLR, exposing half-fame (17×24 mm) images. unlike the very popular half-frame cameras such as the Olympus pen or canon demi series, the samurai x3.0 takes horizontal (landscape) half-frame images in the normal holding position.
It offers a one hand strap that allows you to hold and operate the camera with just one hand like an usual video camera from this time.
The X3.0 includes an integral, autofocus 25–75mm f3.5-4.2 zoom lens.
Besides autofocus, the camera has motorized film advance and rewind, and power zooming using WIDE/TELE pushbuttons.
It can be found with both Yashica and Kyocera branding, and with accents in either red, teal blue colours or in full black.
– Lens: Yashica Zoom Lens 25-75mm f3,5-4,3 (filter thread: 49mm).
– Shutter: Electronic central shutter with speeds 2 to 1/500 sec.
– Autofocus lock with half-press on shutter release.
– Integral electronic flash with different flash modes.
– 10 sec. self-timer drive modes.
– Optional date/time imprinting.
– DX code sensing, ISO 50–3200 (default ISO 100 for non-coded cassettes)
– Eyepiece diopter correction, +1 to -4
– Battery: 6v lithium (2CR5)
– Dimension: 67×119.5x126mm
– Weight 567g
Please take a close look at the pictures.