Cleaned underwater point and shoot camera in [Excellent-], tested and fully working condition.
– YS-40A Flash
– 20mm UW/Wide Lens w/Sports Finder (both caps)
– Original bag
– Original Strap
– Manual (GER)
– Replacement o rings
There are some signs of use.
Scratches and marks. Mainly on the front rubber grip.
The door hinge has a crack inside. But it is not torn through and is still strong.
Almost no dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Very clean inside with good light/water seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and normal dust inclusions in the lens.
The camera is waterproof as it should be.
Sea&Sea Motomarine MX-10 is a underwater camera released in 1992.
They claim it is waterproof up to a depth of 45m.
The camera offers a 32mm f4.5 fixed focus lens.
It also has a fixed shutter speed of 1/100th, but the aperture goes from f4.5-f22. The aperture is selected by the photographer through a dial on the front of the camera.
This is a very sturdy point and shoot. But mainly makes sense to use underwater.
When using it there is a red LED in the viewfinder if there is not enough light. When that lights you can change the aperture or turn on the flash.
The camera has settings for 100 or 400ISO
– Lens: 32mm f4.5 Lens, 4 elements in 4 groups
– Focus: Fixed focus, min. focus distance 1.2 under water, 2.5m by land.
– Shutter: Mechanical shutter with fixed speed of 100/s
– Film speed: Manually set on 100 or 400ISO
– Motor Winder
– Built in Flash
– Power: 2x AAA 1.5V batteries.
– Weight: 595g without batteries.
– Dimensions 94×159×71mm
Please take a close look at the pictures.