Cleaned 6×6 TLR camera in [Excellet], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original metal lens cap and leather pouch.
The Serial number is: 2204044 and it was produced from 1958 to 1960 in Germany.
The camera was fully serviced (CLA) and checked by ACR.
Work that has been done:
– Winding mechanism cleaned and lubricated.
– Shutter mechanism cleaned, lubricated and speeds calibrated.
– Shutter main spring replaced.
– Light meter checked (accurate).
– Focus checked (accurate).
– General clean and check.
The camera is tested with film by ungeheuer_rot
Scroll images for examples.
There are some signs of use.
Small scratches and marks. A little patina. Tiny dents.
Some bigger scratches on the winding lever.
Small dent in the base plate.
Clear focusing screen with small cleaning scratches.
The camera looks very clean and is in pretty nice condition for its age.
Cleaned and clear mirror.
Very clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and normal dust inclusions in the finder and taking lens.
No oil on the shutter or aperture blades.
The leather pouch is in worn condition.
The camera attachment on the right side is broken and the strap is torn off.
It still does its job of protecting the camera and holds onto the camera well.
We grant a three months warranty on this camera.
Rolleiflex 3.5F is a series of medium format film TLR cameras manufactured by Franke & Heidecke, Braunschweig, Germany, and produced between 1958-76.
The Rolleiflex F is the flagship model and has a built-in light meter.
Only 22,000 Rolleiflex 3.5F Model 1 models were built.
– Taking lens: Carl Zeiss Oberkochen Planar 75mm f3.5, Coated.
– Shutter: Synchro. Differential Synchro-Compur MXV CR00 leafshutter. Speeds 1 to 1/500 sec. and B.
– Combined lever (MXV) for Selftimer and M- and X-synchronization.
– Lighmeter system : Coupled, Selenium photo element
– Removable finder hood.
– Film transportation: winding lever, film marker in film chamber.
– Dimensions WxDxH: 112 x 98 x 148 mm
– Weight: 1220 grams
Please take a close look at the pictures.