Cleaned 6×6 TLR camera in [Excellet+], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original metal lens cap and leather pouch.
The Serial number is: 2407931 and it was produced from 1960 to 1966 in Germany.
The camera was fully serviced (CLA) and checked by ACR.
Work that has been done:
– Winding mechanism cleaned and lubricated.
– Shutter mechanism cleaned, lubricated and speeds calibrated.
– Shutter main spring replaced.
– Light meter checked (accurate).
– Focus checked (accurate).
– General clean and check.
Scroll through the images for some impressions.
They are shot with a Rolleiflex 3.5F.
There are just a few signs of use.
Small scratches and marks. A little patina.
Clear focusing screen with small cleaning scratches.
The camera looks very clean and is in very nice condition for its age.
Cleaned and clear mirror.
Very clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and normal dust inclusions in the finder and taking lens.
No oil on the shutter or aperture blades.
We grant a three months warranty on this camera.
Rolleiflex 2.8F is a series of medium format film TLR cameras manufactured by Franke & Heidecke, Braunschweig, Germany, and produced between 1960-81.
The Rolleiflex F is the flagship model and has a built-in light meter.
The 2.8F model K7F of 1960 was available for the longest.
Available for 20 years with four minor revisions up to the K7F4 of at the end of 1981. The F versions removes the EVS system. The first revision K7F uses Planar lens and uses 120 film and has the 12 frame counter. K7F2 was released in 1965, like most 120 film camera revisions released that year it was because of 220 film and provided a new 12/24 frame counter. K7F3 is nearly the same but simplifies the back and no longer takes the flat glass adapter. The K7F4 typically has the Xenotar lens. Later limited production camera runs became available such as the Aurum(1983, c.1500 units) and K7FP Platinum edition (1984 till 1985, c.500 units) and the K4FPA till about 1989. In about 1988 the 2,8GX series was released.
– Taking lens: Carl Zeiss Planar 80mm f2.8, Coated.
– Shutter: Synchro. Differential Synchro-Compur MXV CR00 leafshutter. Speeds 1 to 1/500 sec. and B.
– Combined lever (MXV) for Selftimer and M- and X-synchronization.
– Lighmeter system : Coupled, Selenium photo element
– Removable finder hood.
– Film transportation: winding lever, film marker in film chamber.
– Dimensions WxDxH: 112 x 98 x 148 mm
– Weight: 1300 grams
Please take a close look at the pictures.