Cleaned point and shoot camera in [Excellent+], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with a FotoStrobo bag and the original strap.
Scroll through the images for some impression.
They are shot with another Rollei Prego AF.
There are not many signs of use.
Small scratches and marks on the front glass panel.
Otherwise the camera looks like it was not used much.
Normal dust in viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Very clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and normal dust inclusions in the lens.
The Rollei Prego AF is a point-and-shoot camera released by Rollei in the early 90s.
It was actually made by Samsung in Korea and is really just a rebrand of the Samsung AF-Slim with a different body and lens. It has a Rolleinar lens that produces very sharp images and can compete with a compact Tessar 35mm f3.5 lens. In my opinion this is one of the strongest competitors of the Yashica T series.
– Lens: Rolleinar 35mm, f3.5
– Exposure Control: Programmed exposure with speeds from 1/2s to 1/500s+ Buld.
– Focus: autofocus, 0,3m to infinity.
– Film speed: DX coded films ISO 50 – 3200ISO.
– motorized transport and rewind
– various flash modes
– Built in flash.
– Battery: 1x CR123A 6V
– Dimension: 115×65,2×37,5mm
– Weight: 195g without battery.
Please take a close look at the pictures.