Cleaned point and shoot camera in [Excellent], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original bag and a strap.
Scroll through the images for some impressions.
They are shot with another Ricoh FF-9 by claudi.
There are some signs of use.
Small scratches and marks. Mainly on the base plate and front panel.
Normal dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Very clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, scratches and normal dust inclusions in the lens.
The Ricoh FF-9 is a compact camera, released in 1988, with an 1:3.5 f=35mm lens which is protected by a sliding door when the camera is switched off. The camera has an automatic built-in electronic pop-up flash, a self-timer, an active infrared autofocus, automatic exposure and automatic film transport. It also has several unique features for a compact camera such as Interval Shooting mode, Multiple Exposure mode, or Remote Control capabilities.
– Lens: 35 mm f3.5 Ricoh lens, 4 elements, 4 groups
– Focusing: Automatic focusing with pre-focusing facility.
min range: 0.8 m.
– Shutter: Programmed AE type electronic shutter 1/4–1/400 sec.
– Film Speed Range: DX-code system ISO 100-1600. (100ISO with non DX film)
– Other features: Multiple Exposure mode, Continuous Shooting mode, Interval mode , TV mode.
– Built-in Flash: Electronic flash automatically activates in dim light and backlight
– Interval Between Flashes: About 2 sec.
– Power Source: 1x CR-P2 battery lithium battery 6 Volt
– Weight: 220g (without battery)
Please take a close look at the pictures.