Cleaned point and shoot camera in [Excellent+], tested and fully working condition.
Comes in the original box with the original bag, strap, lens cap, lens hood set and the manual (multi)
Scroll through the pictures to get an impression.
They are shot with another Ricoh 35R
There are almost no signs of use.
Very tiny scratches and a little patina.
The LCD is leaking a little. All displays are still fully readable.
Otherwise the camera looks almost like new.
Almost no dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Very clean inside with perfect light seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and almost no dust inclusions in the lens.
The Ricoh 35R is a 35mm autofocus point & shoot camera produced in 1999. It has a 30mm lens and override for the autofocus allowing manual zone focusing and manual aperture priority. The 35R was available in silver or black and was the export version of the Ricoh MF-1 released a couple of years later in 2001.
This Ricoh has some astonishing features for a comparatively cheap point and shoot, like the manual focus, aperture priority exposure mode, multi exposure mode, exposure correction, hot shoe, etc.
– Lens: 30mm f3.9 (3 groups, 3 elements)
-Shutter: Program mode with shutter speeds from 1/4 to 1/500sec. In aperture priority mode from 1 to 1/250 sec.
– Focus: Auto-focus 1m – ∞, manual zone focus 0.6m, 1.2m, 2.5m , ∞.
– Aperture control: Programmed or manual aperture priority of f5.6, f11, f22
– Exposure compensation: ± 2EV (Step 1EV), auto bracket function (0.5EV three units).
– ISO: DX range from 100ISO – 1600ISO, Non DX films are set to 100ISO.
– Power: 2xAA
– Dimensions: Height 126mm x 50mm x 71mm
– Weight: 230g
Please take a close look at the pictures.