Cleaned point and shoot camera in [Excellent], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original bag and strap.
There are just a few signs of use.
Small scratches and marks.
Normal dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Pretty clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and normal dust inclusions in the lens.
The Olympus Superzoom 110 is a zoom point and shoot camera released by Olympus in 1992 and is part of the Superzoom family.
A special thing about this camera is, that the on an off button is located on the built in flash.
– Lens: Olympus Zoom 35-120mm f3.8-8.1.
– Active-type multi-beam autofocus system. Focus lock possible. mid. Focus 0.6m
– Programmed electronic shutter with speeds from 2s to 1/500s
– Flash modes: AUTO (Automatic flash activation in lowlight and backlight), AUTO-S (Red-eye reducing,in low-light and backlight), OFF (No flash), FILL-IN (Forced activation).
– DX codes from ISO 50 – 3200.
– Self Timer.
– Battery: 2x CR123 3V.
– Dimensions: 130x68x56mm.
– Weight: 305g (without batteries)
Please take a close look at the pictures.