Cleaned zoom camera in [Mint-], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with a bag and the original strap.
Scroll through the images for some impressions.
They are shot with another Olympus Mju-III
There are almost no signs of use
Tiny scratches and marks.
Almost no dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Very clean inside with perfect light seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and almost no dust inclusions in the lens.
Also known as the Olympus Stylus Epic 150 in the US, the Olympus Mju-III 150 was the penultimate 35mm compact camera from the very successful mju/Stylus Epic series, and was introduced by Olympus in 2003. This is a very advanced point and shot camera with a lot of features. Besides that it is very silent and has a sleek design.
It was generally „champagne“ in colour, but there may have been design differences in some territories. Some „DELUXE“ examples of the Mju-III 150 included a remote control and featured a QD DATE function.
– Lens: Olympus ED Lens 37.5mm-150mm f5.1 – f13.3 (extra dispersal), (8 elements – some aspherical – in 7 groups).
– Auto Focus: 10-point Passive type multi auto-focus. Focus lock possible
– Focusing range: 0.6 m – infinity
– Auto-exposure system features 3-zone metering.
– Spot-metering and infinity focus available.
– Shutter: Programmed 3-zone metering automatic exposure
with shutterspeeds from 4s – 1/690s
– DX codes: ISO 50 – 3200
– Zooming „real image“ finder with dioptre adjustment.
– Auto-flash with 6 programmed power settings and multiple modes (inc. red-eye reduction and slow-synch). Recharge in 0.5-5s.
– Camera shake indicator warning, automatically increases shutter speed where possible.
– All weather: seals against rain splashes.
– Requires one 3V CR123A lithium battery.
– Dimensions: 117×61×43mm (not including protrusions).
– Weight: 225g (without battery).
Please take a close look at the pictures.