Cleaned twin lens point and shoot camera in [Excellent], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original strap and a FotoStrobo bag.
The Camera is tested with film by Anastasia.
Scroll images for examples.
There are some signs of use.
Scratches and marks. Mainly on the front panel and base plate.
Almost no dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Very clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and almost no dust inclusions in the lenses.
The Olympus AF-1 Twin, (Infinity Twin in the US) released in 1988 has a biaxial (two-lens) system so the user can switch between a 35mm f/3.6 lens and a 70mm f/6.3 telephoto lens at the touch of a button. It also has the weatherproof design used on the other models in the Olympus AF series. I it has great specs and is overall a very solid and sturdy camera.
The Olympus Af series was the predecessor of the later very popular Mju series.
– Lenses: 35 and 70mm F3.5/6.3 lens, 3/5 elements in 3/5 groups.
– Focus: Autofocus with focus lock, min. focus 0,75m.
– Shutter: Electronic shutter, 1/15-1/750s.
– Viewfinder: flash ready and focus o.k. indication.
– ISO: 50-3200 ISO, automatic DX coding.
– Automatic film advance and (re-)spooling.
– Continuous shooting mode, 1fps.
-Power: 2x 3V Lithium CR123A battery.
– Size: 127x64x50mm.
– Weight: 255 g. without battery.
Please take a close look at the pictures.