Cleaned point and shoot camera in [Excellent-], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original bag and strap.
Scroll through the images for some impressions.
They are shot with another Olympus AF-1.
There are some signs of use.
Scratches and marks.
Normal dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Pretty clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and normal dust inclusions in the lenses.
The Olympus AF-1, released in 1986, was the world’s first weatherproof fully automatic 35mm compact camera, earning it the nickname „Nurepika“ (wet flash) in Japan.
It was the first in the Olympus AF series and the beginning of a very successful point and shoot series which later became the even more successful Mju series.
This makes the camera a point and shoot legend with distinctive 80’s design and feel.
– Lens: Olympus Zuiko 35mm, f2.8 (4 elements in 4 groups).
– Auto-exposure with a shutter speed range of 1/30-1/750 seconds.
– Autofocus with discrete ‚focus lock‘ button. Press and hold the ‚focus lock‘ button with left thumb, aim at the target with central box and press the shutter release button down, recompose the view, then release the ‚focus lock‘ button to release the shutter.
– Focus distance: 0.7m – infinity.
– ISO: DX codes from ISO 50-3200
– Auto-flash only.
– Battery: CR-P2 Lithium 6V.
– Dimensions: 124 x 62.5 x 45mm.
– Weight: 225g without battery.
Please take a close look at the pictures.