Cleaned rangefinder camera in [Excellent+], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original Leather pouch, strap, a lens cap and the manual (Multi)
The Camera was fully CLA’d and checked by ACR. It works like a champ :)
There are not many signs of use.
Small scratches and marks. A little patina on the back and front.
Cleaned and very clear viewfinder with correctly set rangefinder and almost no dust.
Very clean inside with new light seals.
Overall the camera looks very clean.
No scratches, no fog, no fungus and normal dust inclusions in the lens.
No oil on the aperture or shutter blades.
Only the leather pouch is in pretty bad condition.
The Olympus 35RD is a 35 mm rangefinder camera released by Olympus in 1975 and was manufactured in Japan. It was the successor of the very advanced Olympus 35SP and therefore the last rangefinder camera built by Olympus.
The built quality is not as good as a 35SP, but it is smaller and lighter and when it comes to lens quality it is in no way less good than the SP or other rangefinder cameras from this time period. The lens is very sharp and produces very high-contrast images thanks to good coating.
– Lens: 40mm F. Zuiko f/1.7 6 elements
– Focus range: 0.85 meters to infinity
– Shutter-speed: B, 1/2 – 1/500
– Aperture: f1.7 – f16
– Exposure modes: metered shutter-preferred automatic exposure, unmetered-manual override and flashmatic modes. When in automatic mode, the shutter will not fire if there is insufficient light.
– Filter size: 49mm
– Film speed scale: ASA 25–800
– Size: 11.4 cm × 7 cm × 5.7 cm
– Weight: 482 grams (17 oz)
– Battery: PX625 1.35 volt mercury cell
Please take a close look at the pictures.