Cleaned legendary zone focus camera in [Excellent+], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original leather pouch, a flash (Minox FC-E w/bag) and a manual for the camera and the flash (German)
It is tested with film by my_dads_old_camera
Scroll images for examples.
There are just a few signs of use.
Tiny scratches and marks. The colour has come off a little in some areas.
Normal dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash
Very clean inside.
No fungus, no scratches and normal dust inclusions in the lens.
The Minox 35 was a series of 35 mm viewfinder cameras with retractable lens from Minox. They were considered the smallest series 35mm cameras in the world between 1974 and 1995, measuring about 10 cm wide, 6.1 cm high and 3.1 cm deep, and weighting about 200 g. The Minox 35 took over the title from the Rollei 35, which had been introduced in 1966, and lost it in 1996 to the Minolta TC-1. Production of the series ended in October 2002.
The GT-E-II is, with the GT-S, the last edition of the GT series and was released in 1998.
The original EL model was followed by several gradually improved models. After a „backlight switch“ (double exposure time) from GL , a self-timer with the GT model followed . With the GT-E model , a more robust shutter control and a multi- coated Minoxar lens were introduced. After that there were only detailed changes in the classic line.
– Lens: MC- MINOXAR 35mm f2,8 multi-coated lens with integrated skylight filter
– Focusing: Manual, focusing range 0.7m to infinity.
– Exposure mode: Aperture priority with speeds from 8s-1/500s
– Viewfinder: Illuminated frame viewfinder Parallax markings for 0.7m
shutter speed indicator with scale 1/30 s to 1/500 s
Overexposure warning/camera shake warning
– Switch for doubling exposure time
Self timer: Self-timer with approx. 10 s countdown
– Film speed setting: ISO 25 to ISO 1600 including all
– Standard hot shoe. Automatically switches to sync. Speed X=1/125 s
Please take a close look at the pictures.