Cleaned Premium point and shoot camera in [Mint-] and fully working condition.
Comes in a customized FotoStrobo Box with the original bag, strap and manual (german)
It is tested with film. Scroll images for examples.
There are almost no signs of use. Tiny marks on the left side, backdoor and on the bottom.
Otherwise the camera looks like unused
Almost no dust in the viewfinder and sensor.
Very clean inside with perfect light seals.
No fungus, scratches and almost no dust inclusions in the lens.
Last Service was made in 2006 by Minolta Switzerland.
The TC-1 is a high-end, titanium-bodied compact autofocus 35mm camera produced by Minolta from 1996–2005.
It has the smallest frontal area of any professional-grade compact autofocus camera.
In 1996, the Minolta TC-1 was awarded the Camera Grand Prix by Camera Journal Press Club of Japan.
– Lens:Minolta G-Rokkor28mm f/3.5mm , 5 elements in 5 groups.
– Shutter:1/750s – 4s
– Focus: Passive AF (455 steps), Manual focus 0.45m-99m (22 steps)
– DX coding compatible (ISO25-3200) with manual override
– Non-DX-coded film defaults to 100
– Manual ISO setting ISO6-6400 in
– Battery : 1x CR123 3V
Please take a close look at the pictures.