Cleaned point and shoot camera in [Excellent-], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original lens cap, strap and a FotoStrobo bag.
Scroll through the images for some impressions.
They are shot with another Minolta AF-S.
There are some signs of use.
Small scratches and marks. Small dents.
It looks a little used.
Normal dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Very clean inside with new light seals.
No fungus,no fog, no scratches and almost normal dust inclusions in the lens.
The Minolta AF-S is a fixed focal length point and shoot camera, made in 1984 by Minolta.
It has CdS-controlled fully automatic exposure and an active infrared autofocus. The electronic pop-up flash must be activated by a mechanical switch. Film speed is set manually using a ring around the lens. A self-timer on the front is its only additional feature. The lens barrier sits flush with the body, covering up both the viewfinder, the lens and the AF windows, while pushing in a small switch that deactivates the shutter release.
– Lens: 35 mm f2,8 (4 elements in3 groups). 40,5 mm filter thread.
– Focus: Active autofocus, 0,85 m to infinity.
– Shutter: Electronically programmed shutter with speeds from 1/8 to 1/625 s.
– Finder: Bright frame finder. LED indicators for low light and focus confirmation.
– ISO: Set manually 25-1000ISO
– Film transport: Automatic advance and rewind.
– Power: 2x AA battery.
– Dimensions: 123×73,5×47,5 mm.
– Weight: 290 g.
Please take a close look at the pictures.