Cleaned zoom point and shoot camera in [Mint], tested and fully working condition.
Comes in the original box with bag, strap and a manual (GER,FR,IT)Cleaned zoom
There are no signs of use.
It looks and feels like new.
Normal dust in the viewfinder. Normal dust in sensor and flash
Very clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, no scratches and almost no dust inclusions in the lens.
The M-Optic AF Mini Zoom is a 35mm point and shoot that was distributed by the Swiss supermarket “Migros”. It was produced by Samsung in 1993 and is actually just a rebrand of the Samsung AF Slim Zoom, which was a mid-range to upper range camera. It has a zoom lens that covers 35-70mm in a very small body. It has many features and is one of the pretty rare point and shoot cameras with a double exposure feature.
This is a pretty good camera with nice specs and a good lens.
– Lens: 35-70mm f3.9-7.1 (7 elemens in 7 groups)
– Electronic shutter with speeds from 1/400 to 1/3s + Bulb mode.
– Infrared auto focus with focus lock, min. focus 0,55m
– ISO: 50-3200 ISO, automatic DX coding.
– Modes: back light compensation, slow shutter speed (night) and bulb with or without flash, infinity mode, red eye reduction, self timer, dual frame self timer, auto tele + wide self timer, consecutive shoot, multi exposure, snapshot mode.
– Dimensions 120×65.5×41.5mm
– Weight 235g without battery.
Please take a close look at the pictures.