Cleaned Premium point and shoot camera in [Excellent+], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original bag and strap.
It is tested with film by deliaakes.
The black and white images were Shot on expired film.
That is why these images are so rough and grainy.
Scroll images for examples.
There are almost no signs of use.
Very few tiny scratches and marks. Mainly on the black front panel and on the base plate.
One slightly bigger scratch on the top.
Normal dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Very clean inside with perfect light seals.
No fungus, no scratches and normal dust inclusions in the lens.
The Leica Minilux is a premium point and shoot camera released by Leica Germany, but manufactured in Japan from 1995 – 2003.
Leica designed its sharp lens and lens cover while internal parts and the metal body were made by an unknown manufacturer in Japan.
– Lens: Leica Summarit /40mm f2.4, 6 elements. 4 groups. Multicoated
– Exposure Modes: program or aperture priority
– Shutter : speed range: 1s- 1/400 sec. plus bulb mode.
– DX codes: from ISO50 – 5000. Film without DX code is set to 100ISO
– AF: Active IR
– Close Focus: (0.7m)
– Battery: CR123A lithium battery
Please take a close look at the pictures.