Cleaned zoom point and shoot camera in [Excellent-], tested and working condition.
Comes with a bag and strap.
The camera is tested with film by Lässig.
Scroll images for examples.
There are just a few signs of use.
The LCD screen on the back is not fully functional. The settings for the date imprint function are not readable. Everything else still works.
Normal dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Very clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and almost no dust inclusions in the lens.
The Fujifilm Zoom Date 1300 is a wide angle, zoom, point and shoot camera released by Fujifilm in 2002. So this is one of the younger point and shoot cameras you can find.
What makes this pretty modern looking camera outstanding, is it’s larger LCD screen on the back of the camera. All settings are selected using a single button, surrounded by four navigating arrows. It lights up in green or orange.
With its metal front casing it looks and feels pretty solid and slick.
– Lens: Lens: Fujinon Zoom 28-130 mm f5.8 – 11.5 HFT-coated
– Focusing System: Single Passive autofocus with AF lock
– Focusing range: 0.65 m – infinity (0.5 in macro mode)
– Shutter: Programmed, 1 sec. – 1/500 sec.
– Film Speed Range: ISO 25 – 3200 (DX-code system)
– Viewfinder: Real-image zoom finder with AF metering Area
– Display: Frame number, auto flash, fill-in flash, flash off, red-eye reduction, slow shutter synch, infinity, macro, self-timer, remote control, data imprinting, battery status
– Power Source: 1x CR2 3V
– Dimensions: 107 x 60 x 36mm
– Weight: 175 g (without battery)
Please take a close look at the pictures.