Cleaned point and shoot camera in [Excellent+] and fully working condition.
Comes with the original strap and a bag.
It is tested with film by geleeodysee. Scroll images for examples.
There are some signs of use.
Small scratches and marks.
Normal dust in the viewfinder, sensor, flash and lcd.
Very clean inside with perfect light seals.
No fungus, scratches and almost no dust inclusions in the lens.
Introduced in 1987, the Chinon Auto 3001 was a high price acmera higher than many SLRs of that era, owing to its innovative triple infrared beam autofocus system and to the excellent build quality. It was also marketed by Foto-Quelle as the Revue 900 AF Multi and Kodak S1100 XL in 1989 with cosmetic modifications.
– Sharp 35mm f/2.8 lens with 4 elements in 4 groups.
– Programmed electromagnetic shutter 1/45 to 1/250s shutter speed.
– Innovative Multi-AF system with 3 infrared beams, 16 focus zones, and auto macro mode. Focus lock available on trigger half-press. Spot AF mode possible via dedicated button.
– DX support for 50-1600 ISO film; non-DX film is set to 100 ISO.
– Two focus modes: normal (0.9m to infinity) and close-up (0.6m to 0.9m). Camera switches between modes automatically.
– Bright viewfinder with led’s for focus and macro.
Please take a close look at the pictures.