Cleaned point and shoot camera in [Excellent+], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the original bag a FS bag and the original strap.
The camera is tested with film by beni_supp.
Scroll images for examples.
There are almost signs of use.
Almost no scratches and marks.
Normal dust in the viewfinder, sensor, flash and under the solar panel.
Very clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and almost no dust inclusions in the lens.
In March 1995 Canon released the Canon Prima SOL . It was the world’s first camera using solar energy for all its power requirements. Its front is covered with a solar panel that recharges an internal lithium ion battery. Other than the ground-breaking technology, the functionality and specifications of the Del Sol are similar to those of the canon Prima Mini.
– Lens: Canon Lens 32mm, f3.5 (3 elements in 3 groups)
– Exposure: Auto-exposure with shutter speeds from 2s to 1/250sec.
– Focus: 3-point intelligent autofocus, as close as 45cm, with pre-focus.
– Autoloading, advancing, and rewinding of 35mm film.
– Multiple flash modes, inc. red-eye reduction, suppressed and slow-synch.
– Film speed: DX-decoding film with ISO rating from 25 to 3200.
– Battery: Built in rechargeable 3V CR-123A lithium battery.
– Dimension: 124x67x46mm
– Weight: 260g
Please take a close look at the pictures.