Cleaned point and shoot camera in [Excellent], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with a FotoStrobo bag and the original strap.
The camera is tested with film by contrastedwavess.
Scroll images for examples.
There are some signs of use.
Small scratches and marks. Mainly on and beside the battery door.
Small crack in the casing on the base plate. It is secured with glue and wont chip off.
I had to make a small repair to the battery door. It doesn’t close as perfectly as it should.
There is a small gap remaining but it still snaps shut and holds the door as it should.
Otherwise, the camera looks pretty clean.
Normal dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Very clean inside with good light seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and almost no dust inclusions in the lens.
The Canon Prima Mini II, also known as the Sure Shot Sleek (US) or Autoboy F XL (JP) is a 35mm fixed focal length point and shoot camera released by Canon in 1996.
It’s part of the phenomenally successful Sure Shot series.
It is the upgraded version of the Prima Mini. It has wide-angle 32mm prime lens and
unlike most other point and shoot cameras, the Prima Mini II has an adjustment wheel for the settings. This means that settings are retained even after you switch the camera off and on again. It is a pretty designed, very small point and shoot with a sharp lens.
– Lens: Canon Lens 32mm, f3.5 (4 elements in 3 groups)
– Exposure: Auto-exposure with shutter speeds from 2s to 1/250sec.
– Focus: 3-point intelligent autofocus, as close as 45cm, with pre-focus.
– Multiple flash modes, inc. red-eye reduction, suppressed and slow-synch.
– Film speed: DX-decoding film with ISO rating from 25 to 3200.
– Battery: 3V CR-123A lithium battery.
– Dimension: 120x 62x 41mm
– Weight: 185g with battery.
Please take a close look at the pictures.