Cleaned underwater point and shoot camera in [Excellent+], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with the full underwater kit:
– Accessory Base AS
– Sports Finder
– Lens Cap
– Soft Case
– Spare O Rings
– Close-up Lens AS w/bag
– Close-up frame AS (for close-up shots on land)
– Close-up Rod AS (for close-up shots underwater)
– Underwater film case AS
– Waist Bag
– Manual (GER)
The Camera is tested with film by serahwe.
Scroll through the images for some impressions.
There are some signs of use.
Small scratches and marks. Mainly on the backdoor.
Besides that it looks pretty clean.
Almost no dust in the viewfinder, sensor and flash.
Very clean inside with good light/water seals.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches almost no dust inclusions in the lens.
The battery compartment is perfectly clean.
The camera is waterproof as it should be.
The Canon AS-6 is a rugged underwater camera made by Canon in 1986.
It is part of Canon’s Snappy series and is also known as the “Aqua Snappy”
It has retained cult appeal due to it being capable of shooting up to 10m underwater and it floats in pure water.
The image quality is decent and operation is simple with a manual lever for the built in flash.
This is a very 80’s looking go to camera for the beach, for diving, hiking, travelling or also is a very good festival camera.
I don’t know how you feel about this, but I would really really love the see the 80’s commercial they made for this camera. But sadly I can’t find one.
– Lens: 35mm, f4.5 (5 elements in 5 groups).
– Programmed shutter: Speeds from 1/250 to 1/40s.
– Focus: Fixed Focus, 1.5m – infinity on land, 1m – 3.2m underwater
– Film Speed: ISO 100-400 DX-coded.
– Viewfinder: large and bright for use with swimming goggles, flash ready light, flash warning LED.
– Automatic winding.
– Waterproof: Up to 10 meter depth.
– Floats in pure water.
– Power: 2x AAA 1.5V batteries
– Dimensions: 137,5×76,5×51,5mm
– weight: 385g (with batteries)
Please take a close look at the pictures.