Cleaned zone focus viewfinder camera in [Excellent+], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with a Agfatronic 271A flash, a leather pouch and a lens cap.
Scroll through the images for some impressions.
They are shot with a Agfa optima Sensor 1035 by Mi
There are not many signs of use.
Small scratches and marks.
Otherwise the camera looks like it hasn’t been used much.
Very bright viewfinder with normal dust .
Very clean inside. Thebattery compartment had a little corrosion, but was cleaned and is working as it should.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and normal dust inclusions in the lens.
The Agfatronic 271A flash is working as it should.
The Agfa Optima Sensor 535 is a 35mm zone focus camera manufactured in Germany by the company Agfa in 1977.
It is the smaller brother of the Agfa Optima Sensor 1035. The biggest difference is the slower max. Shutter speed of 1/500s and there is no self timer.
It has the typical big finder of the Optima series.
A special feature of the series is the film advance lever which can be switched to also rewind the film at its end. Nice solid built with a metal shell and a reduced cube-shaped design.
– Lens: Agfa Solitar 40mm f2.8 (Single coated)
– Aperture range: f2.8 – f22
– Focus: Zone Focus with 4 Zones
– Shutter: Electronically controlled Paratronic shutter with speeds 15s – 1/500s
– ISO: Manually set ISO 25-400 ISO
– Very bright viewfinder with go/no-go green and red LED as shutter speed indication
– Batteries: 3 x alkaline/silver oxide cell 625G 1.5V
– Dimensions: 104 x 70 x 56 mm
– Weight: 255 g
Please take a close look at the pictures.