Cleaned zone focus viewfinder camera in [Excellent-], tested and fully working condition.
Comes with a Agfatronic 222CS flash, FS Bag and a lens cap.
Scroll through the images for some impressions.
They are shot with another Agfa optima Sensor 1035 by Miri.
There are some signs of use.
Small scratches, marks and some patina.
Very bright viewfinder with normal dust .
Very clean inside with slight corrosion in the battery compartment. It was cleaned out.
No fungus, no fog, no scratches and normal dust inclusions in the lens.
The Agfatronic 222CS flash has corrosion in the battery compartment, but it was cleaned and it is working now as it should. Otherwise the flash looks very clean.
The Agfa Optima Sensor 1035 is a legendary 35mm zone focus camera manufactured in Germany by the company Agfa in 1977.
It has the typical big finder of the Optima series.
A special feature of the series is the film advance lever which can be switched to also rewind the film at its end. Nice solid built with a metal shell and a reduced cube-shaped design.
– Lens: Agfa Solitar 40mm f2.8 (Multi coated)
– Aperture range: f2.8 – f22
– Focus: Zone Focus with 4 Zones
– Shutter: Electronically controlled Paratronic shutter with speeds 15s – 1/1000s
– ISO: Manually set ISO 25-400 ISO
– Very bright viewfinder with go/no-go green and red LED as shutter speed indication
– Self Timer
– Batteries: 3 x alkaline/silver oxide cell 625G 1.5V
– Dimensions: 104 x 70 x 56 mm
– Weight: 255 g
Please take a close look at the pictures.